Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PIZZA DAY!!!!

OK this is what I had been waiting for. I cried at the thought of never being able to have another slice of pizza. I found some pizza crust mix that is gluten free and had some fun. WOOHOO it was sooooooooooo easy. I even had a kitchen helper. My 2 (almost 3 year old) cousin. Miss Maya! We were all shocked that she was so calm and into making her own pizza. She was VERY proud of the result. So I will show you her pizza on gluten free crust. Shhhhhh she had no idea lol

OK so here goes *giggle*


1. Follow the directions on the pizza crust mix. This one all you needed was to add water and oil. SUPER easy You mix it then pour it onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake it until it's nice and crisp (less time if you want it softer). I baked mine for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. I made my own sauce. I used my hand blender and blended 4 tomatos. I seasoned them with salt,pepper and italian seasoning. Then blended some more. It was quit thin so I added a bit of tomato paste (read your labelsto make sure it is gluten free. I used the store brand).
3. Your toppings. Use whatever gluten free goodies that you'd like. My kitchen helper who is almost 3 and not allergic to gluten wanted pepperoni. I got her turkey peperoni. I used Pizza cheese (store brand) for topping as well.
4. Remove crusts from the oven and begin topping. Pop them back into the oven until your cheese melts.
5. Remove finished pizza from oven. Let stand for a minute or so. This alows the toppings to "settle". Cut and ENJOY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment