Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A nice Breakfast

Today started off kind of late. I worked at my normal job until 4am and had to be up at 11:00am to get ready for my infant care giving job @ noon. So I fixed a nice healthy fast gluten free breakfast. I went with a home made egg white omelet.

3 eggs whites
1 Slice of thinly sliced turkey
2 table spoons of shredded cheese
2 table spoons of gluten free salsa

Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)


Photobucket
Ok so I need to work on my "plating" lmao I'm still learning. It really was good. This is only half of it. I split it with the 13 month old I babysit minus the salsa of course. Make sure you read you backs of ALL your packages. Not all lunch meats are gluten free. I try to buy store brand to save money. All the items used in this meal were store brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment